Our Property Management Package
Property Navigators gives you more clarity, and value for money by offering a comprehensive property management package to all our clients including:
- Management Fee
- Marketing Fee
- Coordination & Notification Of All Paperwork
- Letting Fee
- Photography & Script
- Online Marketing
- Signboard Placement
- Inspections (2 per year)
- Rent Review
- Repairs & Maintenance
- Landlord Liaising
- Tenant Liaising
We also offer optional extras to clients who want us to manage all aspects of leasing and managing a property including:
- Payment of Utilities
- Charge Tenants Usage as Required
- Coordinate Renovations When Required
- Liaise With Providers, Strata, Council etc
Property Management Fees
Property Navigators gives you more value for your money as we offer a premium property management service, at everyday rates. Our property managers always work hard to ensure our Sydney landlord clients are satisfied, by delivering expert and highly professional service for properties in the Inner West, St George and Canterbury areas of Sydney.
Our property management fees are available upon request . The services you will receive when Property Navigators manage your rental property include:
- Tenant Selection – We don’t just advertise your property and wait for the phone to ring. We respect that your property is an investment, with the goal to generate a return. To that end, we aim to be timely and proactive in our service, including putting up “For Rent” signage on your property, make your property available on our online rental listing and other partner websites, and screening applicants through Tenancy Information Centre of Australia (TICA). This helps us make good judgments based on the applicant’s history of tenancy and references.
- Repairs and Maintenance – When the need for repairs and maintenance arise, we engage only tradesmen who are professional and covered with Public Liability Insurance. The negligence of failing to carry out repairs when needed can result in injury or death of the person entering the property and can cost a landlord dearly in compensation. To minimise this risk, we make sure that all works are supervised and completed on time. Depending on your preference, minor and major renovations can also be quoted and supervised by us.
- Payments Collection – We can arrange the collection and deposit of payments directly to your nominated bank account or other preference. Additionally, expenses that relate to your property can be paid by us and drawn directly from rent proceeds as per your instructions. Some of these expenses include insurance, repairs and maintenance, council fees, etc.
- Property Management Statement – We value transparency and trust with our clients. You will receive a monthly statement from us outlining all income and expenses incurred within the period. All invoices or receipts will be attached for your reference.
- Inspections – We do quarterly inspections of the property that you are free to attend. We take notes of things that need attention and make sure that the property is properly looked after. We will send you detailed reports after every inspection.
- Rent Increases – During each inspection, we review the rental value of your investment property. We see to it that it matches the current market values and if there’s any discrepancy, a rent increase may be possible immediately, or due upon lease renewal. We will discuss the options with you and give recommendations in the best interest of your investment.
- Rental Arrears – We keep track of rental arrears on a daily basis and we make sure that we act promptly in the event of non-payment to protect your investment.
- Financial Year Statement – We will give you a complete report and summary of all transactions at the end of each financial year.
Property Navigators is rental management for investors, by investors.