Property Management Fees
Property Navigators gives you more value for your money as we offer a premium property management service, at everyday rates. Our property managers always work hard to ensure our Sydney landlord clients are satisfied, by delivering expert and highly professional service for properties in the Inner West, St George and Canterbury areas of Sydney.
Our property management fees are available upon request . The services you will receive when Property Navigators manage your rental property include:
- Tenant Selection – We don’t just advertise your property and wait for the phone to call. We are pro-active and always respect that your property in an investment, and must generate a return. We are quick put “For Rent” signage on your property, make your property available on our online rental listing and other partner websites, and screen applicants through Tenancy Information Centre of Australia (TICA). This help us make good judgments based on the applicant’s history of tenancy and references.
- Repairs and Maintenance – At times when the need for repairs and maintenance arise, we engage only with tradesmen who are professional and have Public Liability Insurance. The negligence of failing to carry out repairs when needed can result to injury or death of person entering the property and can cost a landlord dearly in compensation. To minimise this risk, we make sure that all works are supervised and completed on time. Depending on your preference, minor and major renovations can also be quoted and supervised by us.
- Payments Collection – We can arrange collection and we can deposit payments directly to your bank account or whatever your preference is. On the other hand, expenses that involve your property can be paid by us and drawn directly from rent proceeds as per your instruction. Some of these expenses include insurance, repairs and maintenance, council fees, etc.
- Property Management Statement – Your trust is the most important to us. You will receive a monthly statement from us stating all income and expenses incurred within the period. All invoices or receipts will be attached for your reference.
- Inspections – We do quarterly inspections of the property that you are free to attend. We take notes of things that need attention and make sure that the property is properly looked after. We will send you detailed reports after every inspection.
- Rent Increases – During each inspection, we review the rental value of your investment property. We see to it that it matches the current market values and if there’s any discrepancy, a rent increase may be possible immediately, or due upon lease renewal. We will discuss the options with you and give recommendations for your best interest.
- Rental Arrears – We keep track of rental arrears on a daily basis and we make sure that we act promptly in the event non-payment to protect your investment.
- Financial Year Statement – We will give you a complete report and summary of all transactions at the end of each financial year.
Property Navigators is rental management for investors, by investors.