Investment Property Renovation
Most property investment owners find renovation a great way to add value to the property for increased rental return, or eventual sale. But the process of dealing with tradesmen and builders can be fraught. Property Navigators have solved this problem with our ‘in-house’ renovation team.
If you’re a landlord looking to renovate your property, Property Navigators can manage your renovation project from start to finish. We are licensed builders here to help and assist you every step of the way.
Property Navigators can assess your rental property, give recommendations, suggest a working budget, and supervise the entire renovation. This can be done with as much or as little involvement as you wish. We can also take care of the construction requirements and paperwork in your area to make sure that you follow the local council policies and minimise risks, both for tenants and workers. We conduct quality inspections and make sure that your property is safe and secured before handing it over to tenants.
Aside from the supervision of your renovation, here is what the Property Navigators renovation team can do for you:
- Design concept and quality product recommendation
- Free after hours quotation
- Make arrangements and seek approvals from your tenants and strata manager
- Carefully select products, source them and ensure timely deliveries
- Plan and execute waste disposal before and after renovation
- Give you timely updates regarding progress and completion
- Collect and properly record your invoices
- Make sure that interior quality and cleanliness is superb upon completion
Not all renovations are a worthwhile investment though. There are renovation ‘budget killers’ that you need to spot early on before even starting a project. It is important that you plan and budget ahead to avoid overspending – please contact us for an initial consultation.